Wednesday, October 17, 2012

CURRENTLY SMITTEN WITH

Well hello There!

Well life certainly does have a way of keeping us busy.  As one who resists the changing of hot to cold, sandals to boots, I've found a few things that make the transition a bit more enjoyable.  Here are a few things I've been dreaming about from Pinterest...
1



2

3




4




5




6



1.  A cozy bunny sweater for Z.  Bunny Sweater by Oeuf find it here.

2.  Love these funky hats that Jean-Marie introduced to me by Annie Larson.  She is one creative I'd love to be friends with.  Totally adorbs and found here!!!

3.  With these Oscar De La Renta scalloped suede pumps  I welcome Fall with open arms.  You can too here.

4.  Snuggling in fuzzy socks and perhaps one of those snuggie things writing some handwritten notes.  I love handwritten notes, especially when they are as pretty as these.  You can find some great stationary by Rifle Paper Company  here.

5.  A cool scarf for a new way to wear my hair would be fantastic.  Perhaps one like this one here.
A Rusty floral turban headband by the Etsy seller RaynaJaye.

6.  And then this is the humorous reality of my life!
























2 comments:

Felicia said...

Love all of these!!! xoxF

BtanJerine said...

@felicia Thanks they are great even if it is 1,000 degrees outside!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...