Saturday, February 2, 2013

ALT SUMMIT 2013


Amazing Keynote address Stefan Sagmeister getting us all happy!

When my friend Felicia (from A Simply Raw Life) invited me to go to ALT I had never heard of it but it sounded like something that I would love (a conference for bloggers and creatives).  I was so happy that I didn't bail!  What a great experience, all in the environment of women helping women to thrive and find their voice in this blogesphere.  I was completely inspired and motivated to make some big changes with this blog and other creative ideas.  There is so much to say that I am choosing to leave this short and sweet.  I cannot wait to see how this year unfolds and how I grow!  Won't you come along for the ride? 

Felicia of A Simply Raw Life, Tanya of Its Sweet & Savory, Deborah of My Life at Playtime, and me

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Love the new blog look! So sleek and simple. It was SO FUN to be at Alt with you. Can't wait to see what this year holds for you Brit.

Unknown said...

Thanks Deborah I concur! I actually moved to squarespace yay, so i'm currently working on that, hope it can look as good as yours :)

Anna Newell Jones said...

Hi Britney! It was so cool getting to meet you at Alt! xo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...