Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 1: 10 Things to Be Thankful for- LIFE

After the disaster in Japan it really makes you question, “What’s really important in my life?”  In an instant everything can change and the mundane things like, the person who cut you off on the way to work and put you into a funk, the resentment from a bad experience, that bill you need to pay, all seem inconsequential and petty.  You end up just being fortunate just to be alive, happy that you’re loved ones are safe, and that you have clean water to drink.  So I think that it’s appropriate to be thankful today for life.  I’m thankful that I’m still here to try to work out all my kinks, thankful that I’m able to watch my little one dance and sing, and thankful that I can help others.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...