Monday, June 11, 2012

Currently Obsessed With...Bouchon Bakery


Saying my mother is a foodie is an understatement! She is always trying new recipes and goes to different cities just to try new foods.  She turned me on to Bouchon.....and I was enlightened!!!
Photo Courtesy of Bouchon Bakery

Bouchon offers fantastic little patisseries just like a Parisian Boulangerie.  Their signature Bouchons which are a petit chocolate cake/brownie, a Nutter Butter sandwich cookie which is filled with a smooth peanut butter cream, an Oreo-esque chocolate cookie, just 100x better than the original.  Brioche loaves,  I have been know to have eaten a whole loaf in a 24 hour period (don’t judge me!).  


Photo Courtesy of Bouchon Bakery

And them my favorite... macarons,  (((sigh)))! Salted Caramel,  Pistachio, Vanilla, just to name a few but my favorite is the Passion fruit.  It reminds me of a tart little lemon meringue pie, in the form of a cookie the size of my palm.  It’s one of those things I like to eat in silence, when I can really savor it.  So I usually eat it while Z is asleep so I avoid being rushed, and to elude having to share.  Perish the thought, I mean Z can’t truly appreciate all that is... Bouchon, well not yet at least!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...