Friday, September 14, 2012

CURRENTLY SMITTEN WITH: DOLLS


Rag Doll from Jess Brown Designs

Lately dolls have been on our minds.  My daughter is really getting into playing with dolls as of recent, so I was thinking I'd like for her to have a nice collection of unique dolls to play with.  When I was growing up I remember having a cabbage patch kid, remember those?  And I have a cabbage patch look alike that my grandmother made when I was a little girl  that Z has taken a fancy to.  

So here are some of the dolls I'd love to add to her doll collection and I think Jean would too!!! 


Stuffed Menswear Bunny from Martha Stewart

Kitty from The Black Apple

Electra The Horse from BlaBla Kids


Trio of Mini Monsters from Sauman Smith



HAPPY DAY!





1 comment:

Felicia said...

Love these! So cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...