Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What I've learned

The last few days have been fun. I've worn my new earrings everyday. And so what I have learned is that anything can be my style... if, I am willing to rock it. When I first found these vintage hand beaded earrings I really didn't have that high of expectations for them. But now I view them so differently. I can't wait to send them to our 4 winners. And I will be popping those in the mail on Monday. Next week you will be finding a little present in your mailbox.

The giveaway was a success and it was a lot of fun. We plan on having many more give away's. So, please check back frequently. I don't want you to miss out on the next hot find!!!

*********

Check out BtanJerine's newest design...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...