Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 5: 10 things to be thankful for-My baby's smile...



With all that goes on each day. It can be hard to smile and move forward. The other day, as life had taken a drastic turn I looked at lil L and I just couldn't help but smile at him.  Life just looked brighter! How could it not look luminous when I was looking at such a radiant smile. Oh, how a simple smile from my baby brings me so much joy! 


So this one is for all the babies out there. And hopefully as you look at these cute faces your day will be a little more... smiley!  


Lil L


Z's first experience at the Happiest Place on Earth!


"Children are like having your heart outside of your body."

2 comments:

tabs said...

WOW!! That sure did make my day! Those two are just as gorgeous as
their mommies :)
Miss you both!

Unknown said...

Tab we miss you too!!!! I was just thinking i need to send you a package ASAP. Any plans on making it out to the west coast anytime soon?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...